House Check Request

The Saratoga County Sheriff’s Office offers property checks to Saratoga County residents while their residences are vacant. To make a house check request complete the downloadable House Check Request form by clicking HERE, further information is found on the form. Completed forms need to be EMAILED as an attachment to Sgt. James Leonard at:



Comments are closed